We are all itching to get back in to the salon and aiming for the 4th July. Our books have opened up for those wanting an appointment.
We’ve had a lot of planning to do in order to keep within government guidelines and we want our guests to feel safe when they do return.
It may feel a little strange to begin with but it’s not forever.
Let me share with you how things will look when we return.
• No more than 4 hair guests and 1 beauty guest will be allowed in the salon at any one time. So please come alone for your appointment.
• No waiting areas. You will be asked to wait in your car until called forward for your appointment.
• We ask that you are not late for your appointment. We won’t be able to see as many of you in one day due to the restrictions so it’s imperative you are on time. We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if we feel we cannot carry out the service in the time remaining if you are late.
• We will provide masks for our guests and for our staff and staff will also wear a visor.
• You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser when you enter and, shown straight to your seat and given PPE to wear throughout the service.
• We will keep face to face contact to a minimum throughout the service.
• If you need to use any communal area we ask that you wash your hands thoroughly or use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Cold bottled drinks will be served. No hot drinks for the time being.
• No magazines.
• Everything we use now is single use only. The equipment used for your service will either be sterilised, boil-washed or disposed of.
• Every station and will be sanitised after each guest.
• Reception will be sanitised after each guest.
• You’ll be invited to take your PPE home with you.
• If you feel unwell, stay at home.
We would normally ask for 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment without incurring a charge. No cancellations fees will be charged at this time for cancelled appointments due to symptoms of COVID19.
A £3 surcharge will be added to every bill to cover the cost of PPE and sanitation.
It all sounds a little regimented but we are looking forward to pampering you in the safest way possible for you and our staff.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate get in touch.
All our love
Vix, Sammie & Jules